Monday, April 8, 2013

A Hacker Delete My Sites (Space Heroes Guide)


Hi heroes.

Batman is here, I have bad news today. Somebody delete my sites (Space Heroes Guide). There is another sites that I have been working for back up. If anyone delete Space Heroes Guide, Space Hero Batman is back up.So somebody delete I don't know who delete it. Somebody know my password. I will also make this sites game cheats, that mean I will put Poptropica, Space Heroes Universe, and Club Penguin cheats.

The hackers delete everything, even all the pages and other stuff!

I'm telling you Space Heroes Guide have been only out for a days.

Here the new blog links 

I hope no one delete this sites. That my back up sites.

~Batman~

2 comments:

© Batman's Blog 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis